All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. I was using your software to make copies of a DVD I require for teaching a class after the 10th DVD ( I wanted to make 12 copies ) the last two DVD's are encrypted is there a reason for this ??
  4. I have been using this tool for many years now however in the past two years Iv struggled with individual MP3 tracks being given a totally different name, this happens exactly at the time when I drag the track into the tool. Is there a way in which I can prevent this from happening. Thankyou Brian Goucher
  5. Earlier
  6. A CDBurnerXP project file does not include any file sizes. You can use the command line to create a dir listing (https://www.howtogeek.com/98064/how-to-print-or-save-a-directory-listing-to-a-file/) or any other fancy tool if you have one.
  7. Can I send you the project file, or do you need a dir listing? Send me your email and I will reply with either/both. As a test I tried the other option to keep files together and it used fewer discs at 47...
  8. Looks like an oversight in error handling on my side. In order to select the data for ISO image creation, you need to add them to the "disc" layout at the bottom (as you would do when burning a data disc).
  9. CDBurnerXP does not split files, it only spreads them across discs (which has the advantage that you don't need any tools to put your data back together). This may lead to a large amount of unused space if you have very large files. If you send me a full list of files (just individual sizes) I can check if the algorithm does something unnecessarily stupid and can be optimised, but you will never get a perfect use of space.
  10. It should be, though I am still waiting for a confirmation. AV applications don't care about which applications are offered though, they will continue to show or not show a malware/PUA/whatever warning.
  11. So, I am getting this same error. I have a folder of files on the hard drive. I want to save them in an ISO format, because the application expects a data disc, so I can use a mounted ISO image here. I enter the "create an ISO image" option, select my folder of files in the source area (top panel), then select FILE > Save compilation as ISO file, give it a name on the target disk, and then I get this HRESULT: 0x800402A0 error.
  12. Copying 800GB of 1-20GB video files (2000+ of them) should span across 32 25GB BDRs, instead is uses 50 discs, leaving many just over half used. Please let me know what I provide to help with addressing this.
  13. Extended characters like a semicolon in the filename causes file to be skipped.
  14. Has that malware been removed? Malware is still quarantining the 4.5.8.7042 update.
  15. Sure, keep in mind that the change may take a few days to be in effect though since it needs to be done by a third party.
  16. floele

ogam5

What kind of disc do you have in mind? A data disc cannot be reordered (other than changing file names accordingly). Audio discs can't be changed once they are burned.
  17. I think you should check the ID3 tags in your files using a tag editor. The file name itself doesn't matter for CDBurnerXP.
  18. I think you should check if you have any compatibility options enabled for CDBurnerXP. It should actually scale properly if you increase scaling in Windows.
  19. Nothing is ever installed without consent. If you have any other experience I would ask you to document it using screenshots.
  20. CDBurnerXP does not provide any CD ripping functionality, so you can not save a track from disc for later use. You can, however, drag and drop a track from one disc to the track list and insert another disc. For the purpose of mixing the contents of various discs, CDBurnerXP will temporarily save those tracks.
  21. The question would be which part of the process takes so long. CDBurnerXP first reads all audio content (takes a few minutes) and then burns the content to disc. Is it the reading or the burning part in your case? Are you copying from one drive to another or do you use a single drive?
  22. I'm a bit late with this indeed. I'm currently waiting for a new code signing certificate that is needed for distributing CDBurnerXP since the old one expired. As soon as I have this working again I'll publish a new version. Should only be a matter of days (hopefully).
  23. CDBurnerXP is available for download without advertisement during setup, for free. You can get various packages on the download page.
  24. wow many thanks for the quick response and actions! Thumbs up!
  25. I will make sure this piece of software is not offered in the future. I'm not fond of apps that are hard to uninstall either.
  26. Hello I can confirm it. with the newest version, the cdburnerXP Software offers the user to install Segurazo Antivirus, which is a Malware. see here https://www.reddit.com/r/AskTechnology/comments/apjrwc/cant_uninstall_segurazo/ Please remove this type of software from future versions of CDBurnerXP thanks
  27. Hej Jag har spelat in en ljudfil mp3 format. Inga problem att lyssna på skivan då den är i datorn. Men då den sitter i en sep. CD-spelare får jag inget ljud, jag hör inledningsvis att skivan roterar någon minut.
  28. ogam5

ogam5

Just discovered your system as something of an alternative to Infrarecorder (they seem mostly similar; my platform seems to have somehow become corrupted - not sure why) - but when I go to revise file formatting, not pasting in order; is there any way of rearranging files by clicking & dragging them into place as with that app? Really don't want to have to remove everything pasted when even a single correction, or revision must be made to make sure it fits.....thanks for the assistance.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.