All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. The reason SPTD exists is to solve issues such as yours. If you intend to be fine without it, you'll have to find a solution on your own, I cannot support such cases.
  3. Yesterday
  4. Last week
  5. Earlier
  6. Hello, since last weeks I'm not able to burn audio cds with FLAC and WAV files getting the Error: None of the tracks could be added to the audio image. If I use mp3 files it works. ?????
  7. I have an audio book that I DL'd from the author. I would like to place all the files in at once for burning. Can this software look at the amount of files and automatically know how many disks and what to burn on each one?
  8. Thanks but there is no hardware shortage, . it is just that the machine that does all the automated building (not the one that serves the content) has not pushed builds out due to a defect that needs developer time to fix. @floele is the only person with the relevant knowledge and he is almost certainly beyond busy atm.
  9. I have some fairly recent "extra" computer hardware (MB,CPU, RAM) available I can donate to the cause if that is what you need. Email me and I can provide a list of what I have. Just a way for me to say thanks for the work you do with the CDBurnXP program.
  10. im on frostwire and i have cdburnerxp on the same page when i click om a song to drag it the cdburnerxp goes away why ?
  11. Maybe the CD has some scratches or your burner is not properly installed.
  12. No. Create a bitlocker encrypted file container and burn it later, You can also use Veracrypt IIRC. I wouldn't trust anything else to do things correctly and safely.
  13. i made the same mistake. Thanks you!
  14. Can somebody please advise When burning audio CD's, I'm getting songs duplicated on the finished CD. I have definitely not added the same multiple times. Here is an example. Here are the songs I want to burn Here is the end result. tracks 5 duplicated, track 4 missing Track 8 duplicated, track 6 missing I'm using CDBurnerXP 4.5.8.7042 with Win 10
  15. Hello floele, Thanks for your reply. I installed the SPTD drivers and modded the INI file and tested an erase and a Data DVD burn and both worked perfectly. I understand that SPTD mode is not the norm in CDBurnerXP. I would prefer to use native mode in CDBurnerXP and not need to install and use the SPTD Drivers. What could be the problem with my Desktop CDBurnerXP not working? I have Ashampoo Burning Studio 2019 also installed so I don't know whether there are conflicts causing the problem? The thing is that my laptop also has both Ashampoo Burning Studio 2019 and CDBurnerXP and it runs both fine. It is only my Desktop that has the problem with CDBurnerXP. Any ideas on getting CDBurnerXP working without SPTD? Regards, Flavio
  16. While CDBurnerXP is able to split audio files, it will only do so if you import a CUE sheet which the necessary instructions.
  17. Please check https://cdburnerxp.se/help/appendices/troubleshooting
  18. Sorry, got the path wrong. It's in "common app data", so usually c:\program data\canneverbe limited\cdburnerxp\application.ini
  19. Unfortunately this behaviour cannot currently be changed.
  20. If the source file really does not fit the media you have to split the content with an audio editor such as audacity and burn the result into two discs.
  21. Is there really nobody who could answer my simple question?
  22. Hello all, just one question: the music I want to burn is longer than the capacity of the disc and it comes in one file. How can I devide the piece to burn it on two discs? THX for information! Vincent
  23. I am having the same issue except I am not a member of a domain; I am simply a home user. Have you figured anything out about this yet? Thank you very much. -Jason Wirick
  24. Thanks, I did check and there is not a CDBurnerXP.ini file on my computer any place. SHould I go back into the registry to look for it? Thanks again.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.