I have found that there are two persons from my country, but I'll try to get in
I live in Poland, and I speak and write in Polish (PL) and English.
I've translated language packs of Mozilla Applications Extensions for two years
(mostly Firefox and Thunderbird Extensions), especialy related with Web Developing:
- HTML Validator (http://users.skynet.be/mgueury/mozilla/)
- RSS Editor (http://rsseditor.mozdev.org/)
- MR Tech's Local Install (http://www.mrtech.com/extensions/local_install/) - currently main translator for this Extesion is Leo, because he had translated most MR Tech Extensions and replaced me to simplify translations maintenance
- Slashy (http://gemal.dk/mozilla/slashy.html)
- AccountEx (http://accountex.mozdev.org/de_index.html)
- No New Window on Double Click (http://www.chuonthis.com/extensions/nnwodc.php)
I have also translated web page of ZNF - PHP5 MCV Framework: (http://www.zeronotice.org/).
[click on white and red flag]
I have made some improvements to this framework so I became one of ZNF's developers (not because of translation )
I have been using UTF-8 format during translating Mozilla Extensions and ZNF language strings,
so I don't see any problems with using it. XML format is also very easy to me (ZNF translation files use it).
Can you tell when are you going to release final version?
"There is no deadline yet, I guess you have a couple of months time." says that it can be 2008 year..