Since last version (I don't remember the number but I think it was simply previous) the only problem was slow verify speed on this drive.
Today I updated to last version (220.127.116.1178) before reading your message, so i don't have the log file about previous version.
But now it can't write correctly!
I set the flag to obtain log file but it seem don't works. It writes but during verify it reports this message:
12:17:55 Inizio scrittura a 8x (11.080 KB/s)
12:26:34 Chiusura disco
12:27:51 Inizio verifica dei file (8 file da controllare)
12:28:13 Errori verificatisi: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800402A1
12:40:01 Scrittura eseguita correttamente a 8x (11.080 KB/s)
(sorry, it's set to italian language)
Trying to read anywhere the disc it is effectively corrupted.
Cdburner works fine with another drive HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSAH44N which has IDE interface connected to mainboard trough an IDE-SATA adapter (not the best solution in my opinion, but it works).
The incriminate drive HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS90 works very well on other software (ImgBurn, BurnForFree, Windows utility, CloneDVD, and others...)
I tried to change SATA physical port and change SATA setting to IDE in mainboard BIOS options, but nothing change.
I'm very sorry that the new version has made things worse instead of improving it.
My actual system is an AMD A10-5800k on a GA-F2A85x-UP4 Gigabyte mainboard, 8Gb ram, win7 enterprise.
My old system had an AMD AthlonXp 2500+ on a GA-7n400pro2(rev.2) Gigabyte mainboard, 2Gb ram, winXp sp3. In the old system I had the same problem of slow verification speed with CDburnerXp.