Jump to content

erwin34

Members
  • Content Count

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About erwin34

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. Hello, an update on this bug. I signalled it to StarBurn people. They took it and fixed it in 15.7. See here http://www.starburnsoftware.com/forum/post13732.html?sid=5cea80cd8ff222d06e7bf727987b3fed#p13732 You will then have to incorporate that new version to benefit from it. Btw, it would be useful if you could expose what CDBurnerXP adds to its StarBurn core ? It is not obvious at first sight. Cheers, erwin34.
  2. Hello, thank you for your answer. I confirm that the same symptom can be observed with StarBurn 15.5. I will ask there ... This matters when one wants to verify that burned image is similar to source, or to verify which one has been burned, using things like MD5SUM. Indeed 4 KB additional 0's modifies the hash result.
  3. Hello, here is the reproducible symptom I am observing: - Take an ISO file. - I tried with both gparted-live-0.26.1-3-amd64.iso on SourceForge which is 278 921 216 bytes long and void-live-x86_64-20160420-mate.iso which is 638 582 784 bytes long. - Burn it to a CD, using 'Burn an ISO image". In my case, I am using a Verbatim CD-RW 700 MB, 8x-12x as target, so there is an erase first. And my DVD burner is an internal ASUS DRW-24B3ST (said compatible on your website, I checked to make sure). - Then read the CD to an ISO image file, with a different name, using "Copy disk".
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.