NMD

[SOLVED] Abnormal "File name duplication:" while loading compilation

When loading attached compilation, I get error "File name duplication:".

I checked file structure and content. It seems correct and there is no file name ducplication.

You can open attached compilation to get the error even if the files are not on your computer.

Waiting for your response...

Thank you very much.

2.dxp

NB : installed version : cdbxp_setup_4.5.6.5931_x64_minimal.exe

Edited by NMD

Does it not state which file exactly is affected? It's quite a problem for me to analyse because I don't have the actual file system structure and thus cannot load the original DXP file.

Thank you floele.

Did you really try to open the attached DXP file ? Because even if you don't have the files on your computer, the error is displayed...

Regardless, I found that one directory name in the DXP file exceed 127 car. which is incorrect with UDF 2.6.

I renamed this directory and all was OK.

Actually I did, but I didn't have sufficient patience to wait for it to complete. I noticed that the error occurs almost at the very end now. Will be fixed in future versions of CDBurnerXP. Thanks for clarification.