Sign in to follow this  
jef

CDBurnerXP not showing in the Windows program list after update anymore

Hi Guys, up to now I was really a fan of CDBurnerXP, but the last update to Version 4.5.6.5931 I just did is a nightmare!

First I had to switch off my antivirus as the installer would not run because of OpenCandy, then I deselected to install the adware, but it still installed it, then after install it cannot read multisession disks created with older versions anymore, 3rd I cannot uninstall the programm at all as it is not showing in the window program list. I start not to trust th tool anymore.

Can anybody help me first to uninstall it completely? Is there any or a workaround?

By the way, I have WIN7 32 bit

I would appreciate any help

Many thanks

Edited by jef

CDBurnerXP should always be in the program list, the method of installation hasn't changed for a very long time. If it's not there, you can try reinstalling.

In regard to multi session discs: Please check in Disc -> File system that you are still using the same file system as before.