bug when continuing disc session

Few weeks ago I burned a dvd with backups and let it open to be able to fill it next time.

I now tried to read the pictures on it and it won't work. So I tried to finalize the disc and it can't import the open session.

Select "Data Disc" => Select "Continue Disc" => loading session => CDBurnerXP stopped working

here is the detail of the disc

what can I do to finalize this disc or at least to not loose the data on it?

Thanks for your help!

disc info.JPG

importing session.JPG

bug.JPG

Edited by Mic
just saw that attached file are not with the message so I try again

I have another multisession issue which I'm not sure is a bug.

I often add files to multisession DVDs (ISO/Joiliet) and I'm sure I used to be able to rename files from previous sessions when adding files / creating a new session.

However, I can no longer rename them, it just allows me to rename then reverts to the previous filename as I close the edit field.

• 2 weeks later...

You should ZIP it. Then just upload it to some file sharing site with password protection (or Google drive, OneDrive, whatever you use) and send me the PW to info@canneverbe.com.

• 2 weeks later...

From what I see in the crash dump, it seems like you sent me the dump of a hanging application rather than a crash dump. Are you sure the process has crashed?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, this crash dump has been made while CDBurnerXp had the bug, before to click on "close the program" (window was already there) because then it is not active any more in the MSwindows processes.