Sign in to follow this  
wget

Account on the webiste Help section

Hello guys,

In order to enhance the online help, I created an account on this page a few years ago.

I wanted to know if one admin could update my username, password and mail address, as I can't do it by myself the fields are greyed and uneditable.

Let me now if you can perform this. In that event, I'll communicate him my new contact details.

Thanks a lot.

wget.

As I'm not allowed to use the personal messenger of this forum, could you give me an e-mail address where I can communicate my detail information to you? I don't want to get spammed if this thread would be indexed by web search engines.

By the way, I separated my previous request at this other thread. Could you have a look at it?

I also noticed that the link "Participate in translation" doesn't work any more on this page. This might be the reason why you have a lack of translators. ;-)

Regards,

wget.