CDBurnerXP 4.5.7

10 hours ago, judas_iscariote said:

oook.. I flagged all those accounts as spammers.. damn it.. anti-spam does not appear to be effective for registrations. 

On closer inspection my list is incomplete (I skipped a few and the abuse goes back longer than I thought). My math shows ~17% of signups are registration profile spammers.

I hope this was helpful to you.

1 hour ago, schmeffn2 said:

On closer inspection my list is incomplete (I skipped a few and the abuse goes back longer than I thought). My math shows ~17% of signups are registration profile spammers.

I hope this was helpful to you.

Yes, there are many more spam registration. I 'll clean up further at some point in the neat future.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 3:22 PM, floele said:

A new version has been released today, including the following changes:

Version 4.5.7.6139

• Command line version now skips files that cannot be read (as the GUI version does) and outputs a warning message
  • Updated to StarBurn 15.6
  • Always convert FLAC files to WAV, preventing the usage of problematic DirectShow filters
  • Added BD XL sizes for disc spanning
  • Adjusted command line version for no-drive usage

Also, I am currently evaluating IronSource as replacement for OpenCandy to reduce the number of complaints about problems with antivirus applications. Currently, for a few selected countries 200 downloads each day are served with IronSource instead of OC. If you encounter an issue with the ad shown during installation, please let me know.

I notice that the latest version 4.5.7.6282 is adware and installs Chromium, Yahoo search and Byteware whether you want it or not. Pity, I will have to find something else. I was under the impression that EU law prohibited this sort of thing....

• 4 weeks later...