Sign in to follow this  
Guest oler

DVD move

Guest oler

Hi

how can I burn a DVD which can be played on a standalone DVD-player if I have the a recorded video which is already compiled as a DVD (Video_TS/Audio_TS folders are availabe)?

Thx alot

several pages ??

If you know how to create proper DVD video files (I sugest kvcd.org or doom9.org) the you simply create VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS directories and putt all video DVD files (.vob .ifo) into VIDEO_TS and burn as regular DVD (sometimes it must to be ISO/UDF disc, it depends on standalone).

I´ve already have proper DVD files in the folder you mentioned. Si all I need to do is to burn it as a regular DVD?

several pages ??

If you know how to create proper DVD video files (I sugest kvcd.org or doom9.org) the you simply create VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS ...

The big "if"...

Well, since CDBXPP has no native support encoding your video etc. (and it is very unlikely that it will ever have) I think that such a _complete_ Tutorial has to be available in helpfile so that you can say that CDBXPP can burn Video-DVDs. And you can't say " that's not our problem".

Guest Gorgu

Hi

I'm also tryng V3 CDburner.

I Have created two folders :

AUDIO_TS

VIDEO_TS

Wich contain some data off course :D (vob,inf,bup)

THe DVD I burned (Joliet mode) works fine with Power DVD on my computer and Pioneer A108 recorder.

But with my home theater DVD Player (also Pioneer 520 recorder) no way to make it run.

Is it a finalising problem, bug, or bug from myself :wink:

A french bye!