Clemson Community Church

CD Cover printing issue in updated version 4.5.7.6321

I recently used CDBurnerXP to create a multi-track CD of music.  I printed a cover using the software.  Later, I updated to the version above, and when I tried to print a cover for a different cd, the track words ran into the picture.  I went back to the original CD that I had created and had the same problem, so I'm guessing something in the update is what is causing this error.  Do you have any advice for fixing?  Thank you.

I was just about to start a thread with the same issue! I recently started using CDburnerXP and I thought maybe I was doing something wrong. The only thing I'll add is that if your picture or graphic doesn't prevent you from seeing it (such as in the above example) there is still a clear vertical line separating the two sides of the booklet, and that line runs right down the middle of the track times.  I hope this can be fixed - I  love this feature, like to be able to use it!

Edited by Leander
wanted to add something