Sign in to follow this  

Не создается образ

Just out of curiosity: Does it work if you only add files that use non cyrillic chars (just English letters)? Or are there any specific files that make it crash? It would help a lot if I had specific hints on that, since StarBurn needs to guess currently.

Just out of curiosity: Does it work if you only add files that use non cyrillic chars (just English letters)? Or are there any specific files that make it crash? It would help a lot if I had specific hints on that, since StarBurn needs to guess currently.

The files that are going to save the image is, 6.634.424.119 bytes. Tried to burn the image of 700 MB, all turned out well. Apparently it has the limitation of what?

Not sure what you mean...did you delete all files from the compilation and still get the error?

Yes, the program correctly deleted, restart the computer, then re installed the software, the error does not disappear

I'm not talking about deleting the program but about the files that you are trying to burn as part of a data compilation.

That is, solutions to this problem does not exist? Do I understand correctly?

Exactly, I have yet been unable to reproduce it.

may be the program does not want to accept files from a flash drive? if you throw the files from your hard drive with 8 gigabyt or more, then there is no problem