Sign in to follow this  
Guest curijone

king of bug

Guest curijone

after facing a couple of problem when burning cd (begin of tracks randomizing everywhere except... at the beginning of tracks) i installed and disinstalled a couple of time versions 3.0.113 and 3.0.115 with only one sucess: i simply can't start running cdburner: isn't the king of bug? :lol:

Guest curijone

hi,

this, i understood: actually,it was working fine and then begun to bug with no reason.so i reinstalled it but it never worked back as fine as at the first installation. and as i wrote, it's simply impossible to start it now.... :roll:

Guest curijone

no: i just click on the desk icon, click on the icon in the cdburner file to run it and nothing happen :?:

Strange...but I currently can't give you that much advice because I don't really know what happended on your system when doing these reinstallations :-\

Maybe registry cleanup could help :?:

thanks,

i know that's wired: i install others softs with no problem, and could understand if it never worked but not working and then out of even running. so i have really no idea too of what's going on.

i cleaned my registry each time before re installing cdburner.finding many keys cdburnerxp and removing them.

at the end of the re installation, it is asked do you want to launch cdburner now? i say :yes (hope!) and ...well...nothing too. :cry:

AMD2400 /A7N8X /WIN98SE / LG4082B :

burnatonce is installed but not running when installing cdbxp: a conflict?

well ,then i don't see neither any explanation. anyway thanks for your help and who know? maybe it will work with the next cdbxp version.

so this is really the king of bug! :D

it remains a mystery: i downloaded .net framework, restart the system and install a new download of cdbpx 3.0.15 ...unfortunately, same old story.

desinstalled... installed once more the window installer 2 then re installed 3.0.015...doen't work too. :o

then, i made this test :idea: : installing back the 2.2.9 version and... i can run it! .

so it's a question of installer...but i don't see how i can install newer versions if both .net framework and windows installer 2 are useless. an idea of what's wrong then?

regards

.NET framework currently has nothing to do with CDBurnerXP Pro so it should run the same wether .NEt is installed or not. However I think CDBXPP could work again for you as soon as we moved to .NEt.

great then i'm very impatient you move to .net framework. :wink:

thanks

forgot: is specdata program from ASprotect is linked to cdbxp: it has just appears at the same time.

great then i'm very impatient you move to .net framework. :wink:

thanks

Development already started some time ago :)

forgot: is specdata program from ASprotect is linked to cdbxp: it has just appears at the same time.

What is specdata? What means it appears at the same time?

Guest curijone

i check news installed programs with regcleaner. if you don't know specdata, i'd better chek what that thing is doing in my system and how it arrived here .... :)