mangkhud

Burn the same content ....

Hello..

I'm very please to thankyou to all of you to create a good program for everyone .I'm so sorry if my english is not well to discript my problem . So..I'll try my best

I've many file type as iso file and large more than 20GB . I've spit file with winrar to a part  at 100MB and use your burnerXP to burn a file to DVD

EX.    disc 1    abc.part001.rar ===> abc.part044.rar

disc 2    abc.part045.rar===> abc.part088.rar 

disc 3  abc.part089.rar ===> abc.part132.rar

so on...

the problem is the burnerXP program is writing the the same data after disc 2   it will burn the same data of disc 2   to 3,4 ,5    

I'm so sure to didn't do any thing wrong but i don't know why the program is do that

i have this problem for a year and i think it came from another think like windows or myfile or my fault but last week my windows have problem and i've to reinstall windows it the fresh windows with xpburner ,winrar and the problem is still the same

but not at all iso file that I've make to rar have this problem but  10 iso file will have 3-5 file  ( 1 iso file have to burn 3 - 10 disc up to size)

best regard.

Wiwat K.

Thailand

Can you make screenshots about how you burn these files? I don't know if you restart the program in between, clear the compilation or manually remove files/folders from your compilation. Also, you talk about ISO files at some point, I don't understand the relation there. So do you burn discs or do you create ISO files? Do you use the split disc functionality?

Thank you for your reply

All i do step by step

1. i have .iso file size 20 GB and wanna write to dvd . i use winrar to sprit file to 100MB  . winrar make file for me like 200 file  . file name is  abc.part001.rar > abc.par200.rar

2. I use you burnerXP to write file  disc 1   content abc.part001.rar > abc part044.rar  is  4400 MB  on DVD disc

3. after finish bure Disc 1  Dvd drive eject disc  i'm back to data compilation windows delete all file and crop file abc.part045.rar > abc.part088.rar drag to disc  and click burn again..

4. i do the same with disc 3 4 5

5. all operation is complete with no error and i'm very sure i didn't do any mistake .. about select wrong file or burn the same data

6. after finish my task  in narmal i do have all abc.part001 > 200  in 5 disc but it burn the same data of disc 2  to the 3 4.  that mean i've 1 ,2,2,2 and 5   not 1,2,3,4,5

i've this problem for a year but like i said i think it came for windows but last time that i recheck step by step i'm sure it is bug from burner..

so .. your program is very well excellent and very easy to use . and want you to please collect my report to check .

hope you will find solution to solve this soon

best regard ..

PS. i can record screen in video the youtube to make you  understand if you request ..

I cannot reproduce your problem. In particular, why would the last of the 5 discs be correct if the issue starts with the second disc?

One thing I could imagine is that Windows isn't actually showing what's on the disc. If you did not do alredy, please reboot your computer and check if the disc contents are still incorrect.

Thank you for you reply

i'm just tell your team and company about i'm so happy with your burner ^^

again. the problem is didn't came from windows . Cause' i send the disc to other friend and them told me about the problem and like i said  first I think it came from windows and loop of problem is on for a year  because i don't think it the burner problem

the last time i'm very sure and go here to tell . because my friend call me the problem still again and i reinstall windows in fresh and after finish install windows i'm install burner and do the job again and boom i found the problem

ok. i can't explain in english so well and you think the problem not came from burner i'll record all i do in video and upload to show the problem

i still love the xpburner but i wan't to find out what going on too.

best regard.

I'm sorry but it looks like I'm not able to help you with your problem at this point, as I can neither reproduce nor imagine the cause.

If you can reproduce the problem, maybe you can find out which version of CDBurnerXP introduced the problem? There is a list of all versions here:

https://download.cdburnerxp.se/

Maybe try a version from a year ago and then try newer or older versions depending on the result.