Gabriel

Update to the latest version and crash

HI,

I have updated to 4.5.7.6521 and CDBurnerXP don't run any more. It hang up during importing sessions. Some times an error message related to Visual Studio can be seen (attached). Uninstalled and reinstalled had no effect.
Except CDBurnerXP, everything is working properly, including the Samsung SH-224FB drive.

I appreciate any help on this issue. I'm using WIN7 Ultimate SP1 / Intel I3.
Thanks.

CD_burner_error.png

hang_up_cdb.png

Hi,

Thanks for answer.
May be I'm not as good as you suppose with PC stuff, but attached is the information I suppose you are asking for.

This are the events related to CDBurnerXP that I have found.

Regards

EVENTS.zip

Thanks. I will fix the crash for the next version, but I'm not sure if this helps with the underlying issue.

Could you check if previous versions of CDBurnerXP still run fine, and if so, which version? Just to rule out malfunction of your drive.

Hi,
In this PC automatic updates are not allowed and I really don't remember when it was the last time I made an update. Could be a year ago or so. I have no clue about the previous version.

The drive is working fine on read and write. Tested for sure.

Regards

Hi,

Thank you so much!

I'm not sure. Trying to add a some files to a CD created with an old version of CD Burner, I had a new error. Attached files.
Could be a problem with previously burned CD?.

Regards.

error.zip