jimzzzak

Unable to burn audio CD

Hi.

I've been using CDBurnerXP for several years on a Win 7 64-bit computer.

Today the program stopped burning audio CDs on both drives on my full tower computer (one is Sony and the other is Pioneer, I think).  CDBXP works to burn other file types such as .mp4 video files to CDs.

Additionally an alternative program, Burrrn, works to burn audio CDs on the same drives.

The error message I get is "None of the tracks could be added to the audio image.  The disc cannot be burned."

I tried uninstalling both drives; they reinstalled but they still do not work, and I get the same error.  I checked the Error.log file and there are no entries for these events.

I also uninstalled and reinstalled CDBurnerXP without any change.

Any help is appreciated.

Jim

Hello,

I have the same problem as jimzzzak above - I get the "None of the tracks could be added to the audio image.  The disc cannot be burned" - message when I try to burn an audio-CD from Audacity, the same way I have done hundrdes of times before. The error log looks like this:

17-04-2017 20:34:42 (CDBurnerXP): System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040291): File not found:
The C:\Users\Ali\Music\Då kommer jag och värmer dej.wav audio file does not exist
   vid RocketDivision.StarBurnX.AudioBurnerClass.AddFile(String FileName)
   vid CDBurnerXP.Burning.AudioBurner.AddFile(String FileName)
   vid CDBurnerXP.Forms.AddingAudioTracks.OnWorkerDoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

17-04-2017 20:37:08 (CDBurnerXP): System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040291): File not found:
The C:\Users\Ali\Music\Då kommer jag och värmer dej.wav audio file does not exist
   vid CDBurnerXP.Forms.AddingAudioTracks.OnWorkerDoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

07-03-2018 18:36:13 (CDBurnerXP): System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040291): File not found:
The C:\Users\Ali\Music\You Know That I´m No Good.wav audio file does not exist

07-03-2018 18:36:29 (CDBurnerXP): System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040291): File not found:

07-03-2018 18:36:58 (CDBurnerXP): System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040291): File not found:

07-03-2018 18:45:31 (CDBurnerXP): System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040291): File not found:

07-03-2018 18:45:36 (CDBurnerXP): System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040291): File not found:

07-03-2018 18:58:56 (CDBurnerXP): System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040291): File not found:

08-03-2018 18:56:03 (CDBurnerXP): System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040291): File not found:

08-03-2018 18:56:41 (CDBurnerXP): System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040291): File not found:

08-03-2018 18:56:50 (CDBurnerXP): System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040291): File not found:

08-03-2018 18:58:10 (CDBurnerXP): System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040291): File not found:

08-03-2018 18:59:00 (CDBurnerXP): System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040291): File not found:

08-03-2018 19:03:13 (CDBurnerXP): System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040291): File not found:

08-03-2018 19:08:58 (CDBurnerXP): System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040291): File not found:

Is t related to the name of the file? The special chars look suspicious (though CDBurnerXP shouldn't have a problem with it).

If it's the content of the file, please send it to me for further analysis.