Sign in to follow this  
Burnt up

Couple of new problems

Hi,

I have been using this gem for a few years without any problems. The latest build seems to have sped the burning process up but it has also been informing me that I had too much data on the disc which I didn't.  Today, I tried to burn a disc and I am getting problems— it is asking me which type of disc I want to burn CD/DVD or like flash drive (doesn't usually do this) then if tries to format.  It failed to verify one disc so I tried another and it completed the burn and verification but when I ejected the disc and put it back in later windows 10 can't find any data on the disc but it does detect the disc.  I did a windows reset a few weeks back and put on the latest CDBurnerXP build and it was working fine.

Interesting, I tried another disc and I got a perfect burn then I reverted back to the other make a DL and I got a burn with all the files on the disc. When it was completed, everything froze and the CDBurnerxp icon on the task bar went black. Windows 10 crashed and quickly recovered my desk top itself.  I think it might be some other software I have that has caused this. I will report back.  I have removed the other software.