Jack47

Had to uninstall it

I installed CDBurnerXP last week and used it to burn 6-7 CDs from foreign CDs. Then it started giving me problems so I uninstalled it.

I reinstalled it again today (01/22) and again had to uninstall it. Every time I would click on the icon on the desktop or in the task bar, it would take up to 3- 4 minutes to load or not load at all.

No real problem loading my music files once it opened. However, when I insert a CD, and click Burn, everything freezes. I then have to use Task Manager to stop the process and close it.

Don't understand why that happens but, as of now, I will not be using CDBurnerXP even though I was very happy with it at first. 

I know the problem is not my computer. I'm running Win 7 64, with Intel i7 quad core at 3.60 Ghz with 10GB memory and 1 TB HDD. with 1.25 free To be sure it wasn't my computer being "jammed" with lots of files, I used Glary Utilities to clean junk, optimize the computer and registry then defragged everything as well as the boot start-up.

Everything else on my computer opens quick except CDBurnerXP.

If anyone has any ideas on how to speed it up, let me know.

Thank you