gprit

COver does not print the Tracks

Burnt Data CD with .mp3 songs.  No problem.

Printing the cover, it prints the (self made) Cover Image BUT does not print the actual tacks, even though they show in bottom right pane.  Also tried selecting all, but no difference.

Am uing v 4.5.8.6795   - I know it should work because I have printed other covers - albeit a while ago.

Any thoughts?

thanks

What does the print preview of the cover look like? Are the tracks missing there as well?

Can you provide me with some screenshots maybe (like your track list, the cover options you selected and the resulting print preview)? Hard to tell what is going on otherwise.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you - been travelling.

Anyway....don't ask me how but I now see the tracks on the print preview(!)

Still two things:

1) How to show the track length instead of size in MB
2) To keep tracks in correct order I had to name them 01/02 etc.....but the print also adds these track numbers as 1/2/ etc. How do I omit these?

Thanks

CDBurner_Cover Preview.JPG

CDBurner_Print Cover.JPG

CDBurner_track list.JPG

Hi,

are you sure about the version you use? In the current version audio files should be displayed both with duration and length like this:

image.png

It may be that there is an issue with checking the audio data though. Can you play the audio files in the integrated audio player of CDBurnerXP? Does the duration show up when printing a cover in the audio CD area?

In regard to the track order: You cannot define the order when burning data discs. Your only option is to have them displayed alphabetically.

I am using the latest version.

Not sure where the PLAY button is....

If I choose AUdio disc the tracklist shows track length and size......the printed cover shows just the track length.

Cannot use this as not compatible with car player, which is where I listen to discs.j

On 7/22/2018 at 10:49 AM, gprit said:

Not sure where the PLAY button is....

You can display the audio player in the "audio compilation" area. Please try to play one of the tracks there to check if CDBurnerXP can read them.

Re Post 22 July:   

Can you play the audio files in the integrated audio player of CDBurnerXP? Does the duration show up when printing a cover in the audio CD area?

Yes and yes.......but still only shows as MB size if I choose Data disc option.