Tyler777

First Two or Three DVD's Burn But Then Problems

Hi,

When I prepare a disc with a movie on it (legal with permission to give to as many people

as I want - Christian programs), the first two or three burn fine, but afterwards most if not

all (depending) won't burn at all. I get a box from CDburnerxp that says likely a problem

with the disc - over and over. The discs are fine. Highest quality of Sony still available.

I have also tried other discs and same problem.

It seems like CDburnerxp has a built in mechanism to prevent easy burning of anything

after two or three. I get this over and over with numerous videos.

I very much appreciate your assistance. I do not format discs before the burn. I insert them

and allow CDburnerxp to do its thing. It will not accept formatted discs in fact.

I know that the issue is with the program and not myself.

Thank you

Tyler

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program numerous times.

I have tried using ISO instead of VS files.

I have re-encode a video and it will be fine for two or three burns and then the same problem.

I can edit a video and re-encode and all will be fine for two or three burns and then the same problem

I have thrown out 150 discs and this is getting extremely frustrating and costly.

I very much appreciate your assistance.

Tyler