Sign in to follow this  
Guest NT

I can not UNinstall this program!

Guest NT

I keep getting a Windows Installer pop up saying that it is looking to install CDBurnerXPPro.msi. This file is nowhere on my computer. I can't uninstall because it is trying to install. This pops up when I try to run a numberof other applications (Visio, etc).

Please help.

Guest Lyman

I have similar problems.. downloaded 3.0.116, clicked on setup.exe, install starts, then I get, from WIndows Installer: "The feature you are tring to use is on a network resource that is unavailable" and .."Click OK to try again or enter an altrernate path to a folder containing the installation package 'CDBurnerXP Pro.msi in the box below". When I hit [cancel] I get: "The installation source for this package is not available Verify that the source exists and that you can access it". Any thoughts?

Cheers, Lyman in Toronto

I have similar problems.. downloaded 3.0.116, clicked on setup.exe, install starts, then I get, from WIndows Installer: "The feature you are tring to use is on a network resource that is unavailable" and .."Click OK to try again or enter an altrernate path to a folder containing the installation package 'CDBurnerXP Pro.msi in the box below". When I hit [cancel] I get: "The installation source for this package is not available Verify that the source exists and that you can access it". Any thoughts?

Cheers, Lyman in Toronto

http://www.google.com

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.