Sign in to follow this  
Kaydee

CD keeps ejecting in the middle of data disc burn process

I am beyond furious with this software which I have once loved so dearly. I have been using this product for years, because I enjoy the fact that creating a music CD using the data disc option has always allowed me to squeeze many more songs on one CD than the other burning softwares. Lately however, CD BurnerXP has been ejecting my CD's a few seconds into the burning process telling me that the disc must be unusable which is true AFTER the failed burned renders it unusable. I have wasted more than four discs thinking that maybe I needed to update my software to a more current version, but I realize that the current versions have been the culprits. And I completely hate the audio option because I cannot name my disc and it doesn't allow for as many songs as data option does. Please help!

If burning suddenly does no longer work, maybe your device is no longer working properly. We've had numerous occassions like this though.

In regard to audio discs: Yes, you cannot name them (other than using CD-Text). And yes, you can't put more than 99 tracks on it. CDBurnerXP isn't to blame though, that's simply how audio discs work.