Sign in to follow this  
floele

What about MP3 burning?

It would be better to be included on option for mp3 burning. Of coarse mp3 could be written as a data file but mp3 burner will be better!

quote:
Originally posted by CTR

It would be better to be included on option for mp3 burning. Of coarse mp3 could be written as a data file but mp3 burner will be better!

id="quote">

id="quote">

mp3-burning? You mean for mp3-players? mp3-CDs are nothing more than Data-CDs containing mp3-files.

Yes, I mean mp3 files to be burned as mp3. Nero has specific opion to burn mp3 files. It includs volume leveling and more. I think it would be better, because you can edit your mp3 if noise reduction is included. My idea is mp3 files to be written with better quolity!

Does that make sence? Music match julbox has mp3 burning option.

Ledyba, I hope you got my idea. I see you are very up with computers and technology. I will be glad to learn more from you.

quote:
Originally posted by CTR

It includs volume leveling and more. I think it would be better, because you can edit your mp3 if noise reduction is included. My idea is mp3 files to be written with better quolity!

Does that make sence?

id="quote">

id="quote">

Yes, I think that makes sense, but it's difficult to burn mp3 files with better quality, because lost data is lost data...

(eg. once I let music match convert mp3->wav with signal amplification. The files actually were louder, but most of them sounded very bad...). Maybe an advanced audio editor (with mp3 support) would be most useful.

The other thing is, that CDBXPP currently needs other, more important features.

quote:

Ledyba, I hope you got my idea. I see you are very up with computers and technology. I will be glad to learn more from you.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Yea, got it I think [:D]

Let me know when you want to lean something more ^_^

Hi,

at first im a french-speaker and a noob in english [:)]

then i think Cdburner is the best free alternative to nero...

i think it would be useful to add filters to have for example cd-pictures or cd-mp3 with a simple console where we could put the files extension that will be filtered. as *.mp3 or *.jpg

hoping you understood

please follow up on your suggestions, I'd like to hear more...

thanks

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.