rgrun1

90 Minute CDs not Recognized Correctly

I am using version 4.5.8.7041 on Windows 10 x64

In previous versions if I had more than 80 minutes of music, I  could insert my 90 minute CDs and proceed to a successful burn

In this version it will not recognize it as a 90 minute CD. I cannot get past the window to insert a proper CD

Here is the album if you would like to play with it. It is the album Patsy Cline - the Ultimate Collection [2000] and I let Wetransfer zip it up for security

The link is good until  4 February, 2019

Thanks!

Rick

What was your previous version? We haven't changed any of the behaviour of CDBurnerXP in this regard for a few years, so I would rather check elsewhere for possible causes (hardware / discs).

43 minutes ago, floele said:

What was your previous version? We haven't changed any of the behaviour of CDBurnerXP in this regard for a few years, so I would rather check elsewhere for possible causes (hardware / discs).

It has been a long time since I tried to bun a 90 minute cd but I have done it before ... with disks from the same stack :lol:  I don't use them very often. I update with every release so it is hard to say what version actually worked

Thanks for the fast response