Sign in to follow this  
Rstyle

[->BTS] Import m3u playlist??? HELP!

I need help. I am not sure wheter I have a bug or I am doing something wrong. I have version 3.0.115 installed, and it SHOULD be able to import m3u playlists (that's why I downloaded it).

Problem is, whenever I try nothing happens. It should just be drag and drop, right? Well I try dragging it, I try doubleclicking from the explorer-style interface, still nothing. It can't be the playlist because it works in WInamp.

So is anyone else out there having problems with this functionality?

Was the thing you tried drag and drop the m3u-playlist-file in "Audio Writer" (the thing you use to create Audio CDs with CDBXPP) from top (local browser) to the bottom (CD layout)? And then nothing happens? Maybe you can also attach the playlist with your forum psot.

I have tried to drag and drop the file. Nothing happens in the bottom pane. See attached screenshot. The highlighted file is a m3u file (and yes, it contains only mp3s, which are supported types.)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.