Sign in to follow this  

not a valid iso file?

Hi!

Sometimes CDBurnerXP Pro says an iso file is not valid. Today I converted a bin file to iso and it did that again. I burned the bin with Nero and it worked.

I'm using v.3.0.116 and the same thing is happening here:

DL'd a zipped app consisting of a bin/cue file pair.

Converted the bin to an iso file using CDBurnerXP Pro.

Same CDBurnerXP Pro says the iso file is not valid.

This is my first project with your software. I hope I was just unlucky this time :)

Is this a bug that is being corrected or is it a rare, difficult to reproduce ocurrence?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ok... My second project worked like clockwork. I like the GUI and the help (simple & concise). :)

Regarding my problem above, how can I further test the validity of the bin/iso files. Do I need to install another CD burning soft? Do you think ISOBuster can help?

I really don't want to install any other CD burning soft. Especially not Nero. Aptly named - fat, bloated like a romam emperor that wants to do all, from playing music to 'painting' and doesn't let you have a say on the matter - a one package deal so powerfull that once empowered you can' deal with it.

I like freedoom of choice of specialized sofware. And if it's free... :D

I'm choosing CDBurnerXP to burn CDs 8)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.