Sign in to follow this  
elektro1

Plug-in f

Well, I recommend it since I don't speak the language you do ;)

If this is swedish you can only expect an answer from Stefan and Fredrik, but they don't post answers in the forum very often.

Hello again.

Ok, then we talk english. Ich kann ein biessen deutsch, gut sprechen aber nich so gut schreiben so... :D I hope that this program will help me a lot and I promise to write here in the forums if there is something you guys need to know..

Flo is right :oops: we don't post that often in the forum but we always read the posts. And we are very intrested in all your opinions about the program, and right now there is no time to write in the forum all time we have we are writing on the next version of CDBurnerXP Pro.

*****Swedish*******

Hoppas du får mycket nöje med programmet, och det kommer att bli möjligt att välja svenskt språk i nästa version.

Stefan

Guest gäst

Helt otroligt än går det inte att få cdburnerXP pro med svenskt språk. Vilket är utlovat för lång tid till baka :cry: