Sign in to follow this  
floele

Resizing bug [Fixed]

There's a problem - when I try to resize the project window, the program hangs.

BTW I wonder, how come nobody has noticed it yet, as it occured in all the versions I've had...

PS. I can't send you email through the site

No, I tested now. You can't resize the project window.

The problem has to be your system if it occurs with all versions.

When you move the mouse over the right-bottom corner, the cursor doesn't change as it would normally do. But after clicking it, it acts like it was actually resizing. In fact, it hangs instead. The problem occurs not oncy on my computer. After I posted on cdrinfo.pl that there was a new version of CDBurner, some users reported that bug too.

quote:
Originally posted by Frax

I've got the same problem. Resizeing the inner window is impossible. Outer window work properly.

id="quote">

id="quote">

The problem is not that it is impossible but that it hangs. You can't resize it, because this function is not implemented.

So finally does anybody know where I can get an credible or even official information if resize window is implemented in the program??? E-mail in main window doesn't work:((

I'm going to write some small manual about the program in polish and this information would be very important for me ...

it would be nice if program worked also in full screen mode ...just a small suggestion

regards

Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by hyde

So finally does anybody know where I can get an credible or even official information if resize window is implemented in the program???

id="quote">

id="quote">

It is defintitly NOT implemented yet - if it would be implemeted there would be a double bug, one yours one one that noone can resize it and that would have been noticed.

quote:

E-mail in main window doesn't work:((

id="quote">

id="quote">

Try to write an email over the memberlist in forum.

quote:

I'm going to write some small manual about the program in polish and this information would be very important for me ...

id="quote">

id="quote">

Hm..I think English would be more useful for everybody [:)]

quote:

it would be nice if program worked also in full screen mode ...just a small suggestion

id="quote">

id="quote">

The program does work in fullscreen-mode - only the project windows does not.

There is no way to change the size of windows inside the main window. This is because I haven't got the time for coding the rezising functions. There is a problem to make them smaller, because I have made them as small as I can. Here there is two options more windows or adding tabs. So this is a future problem our priority is to eliminate all bugs and optimize the code.

Best regards Stefan

That's right! haq :)

Stefan, we'll be waiting - Your application makes quite good visual impression ... so many people shold used it in near future.[^]

Best regards, Frax

quote:
Originally posted by haq

I think Chinese would be the most useful - about one third of the global population speaks it...

id="quote">

id="quote">

Sorry, but as far as I can remember English is the most important language, especially for everything that has to do with computers. Population is not the main point for that.

quote:Originally posted by Ledyba

Sorry, but as far as I can remember English is the most important language, ...

id="quote">

id="quote">

For every person the most impotent language is usually only the one - language of own birth-place. In my native language speak only 50 million people, but for me it is no. 1.

But here is another topic of discussion - so we know that the resize bug will be repaired - good luck for Programmers! [8]

I have got the same Problem! When U click on the lower right corner of the window, hole aplication gets "OUT OF ORDER"!

Not being able to resize the project window is a major usability flaw IMHO.

CD/DVD burner is getting rave reviews in some UK computing mags at the moment.

We are working right now on making the project windows resizable, that's why the release is taking some time to get out. I hope this will solve thoose problems.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.