Sign in to follow this  
Guest Elaine

DVD burner burns but doesn't play on DVD player???

Guest Elaine

Just downloaded the CD/DVD burner. I am trying to burn a DVD on a movie I downloaded to my hard drive. The DVD burner says it was successful in burning however when I try to play it on my DVD burner so I can watch it on T.V. it says "cannot play this disc". What am I doing wrong?

I also have this problem. I have burned mpeg, avi, vob on a dvd +r media. It says it sucessful and the dvd looks burnt, but dvd player say's this type of disc cannot be played.. I have used this type of disc sucessfully before and have used all type of formats including vob and avi. I have a teac DVD +RW DV-w58E.burner with dell dimension 8300. I don't know what part of the equation has changed. Can anyone make suggestions and to what to try. Thanks so much. Carole

Hi, I use version 4.022.370. When I burn 3-4 divx movies on DVD-RW Traxdatu using 4x speed my Vivax k-210 player can't find any of the files on the disc. When I use Nero this problem does not appear. I have Win XP pro+SP2, Pioneer DVD-RW 1.24 (ATA) and NEC 3500 AG.