Sign in to follow this  
littletinker

Audio ... burn doesn't work anymore .. boo hoo

After a week of the programme working perfectly it now doesn't??

I have tried to burn a MP3 compilation, putting the MP3 tracks on my hard drive and burning them to disc as a regular CD to play in my stereo.

The burn went as normal, but when trying to play them in my stereo, my stereo doesn't recognise the cd??? tried on my PC and it says inaccessible???

What happened??

Why would this now happen with every audio burn I try?? I'm a little sad as this was so promising and I was really thrilled.

Would anyone be able to help me get this back to normal? I haven't touched any of the settings, and run XP home with service pack 2.

Look forward to your reply!!

Will give it a try now .. was getting obsessed with the Audio, I hope we can sort this, I know with a free software you shouldn't complain, but I loved this, keeping my fingers crossed.

Will do the data now!!

Right ... I believe it burned OK

Although on verification it said it couldn't verify one of the EXE files?? .. :cry:

Haven't tried to install it as I don't want it .. lolol

Hope this helps you help me !!!

Many thanks

OK, then I know it is not your system which causes this problem, but the audio burning library. The question however is, why it suddenly stops working :?

Well, at first I suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall CDBurnerXP Pro.

Did you also try to burn different compilations? Maybe it is only a problem with particular files. If you tried to burn on CD-RW, you can also try to use a CD-R.

If reinstall does not help, try to burn .wav instead of .mp3 files, maybe there is a problem with encoding.

I'm at a loss .... Uninstalled it, and then put it back.

Yet it still doesn't work? Goes through the burn process, says successful, but when I play the cd on my pc says "Q .. not accessible incorrect function" my stereo doesn't even recognise the disc.

I don't understand why this has started? ... :cry:

Hm, maybe you try setting up a new user on your system (temporarily) and check if it works using the new account. This could be, because it does not have certain settings etc. your current account has.

Right then ....

I made myself a new account. The burn went as normal.

This time on my laptop I could view the songs, and got very excited ... lolol BUT, when I tried to use Windows Media Player it couldn't play them.

I tried the disk in my stereo and it played, but the quality was very bad, background noise!!! terrible.

SO, do you have any ideas !!!

Look forward to your reply!!

Well, at least that's an improvement :lol:

Did you already try to use for example Windows Media Player to burn an Audio-CD? I would be interested in the results, because I currently am at a loss and can't explain the background noise. :shock:

However, I will try to get some info on that.

Your ok ... I sorted it!!!

You will laugh when I tell you .... it was mucky, I bought a cleaning disk, and it all seems well for now .... :) was getting scary, didn't fancy sending mt laptop away!!!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.