Sign in to follow this  
Guest AdamWitney

Burn ISO Files to DVD

Guest AdamWitney

When every I try to burn a ISO fiel to a DVD +RW , a message keeps apperaing saying the disk is not empty. I have formatted the disk using the the Full Format option in cdbunnerxp but this makes no differene. Using version 3.0.116

Guest AdamWitney

I am not using a CD I am trying to burn a DVD. I have succesfully created a DVD from an ISO file using an unformatted disc which works ok, but when i format / erase an exsisting DVD I keep getting a message telling me the disk is not empty

regards

Adam Witney

Hmm. I am using a DVD RW/+- dual layer capable burner, no special drivers installed and no problems. I haven't had the need or opportunity burn a dual layer DVD yet. I am using an NEC DVD RW ND-3500AG using a Microsoft driver according to WinXP. I have burned data and iso's, written, erased, and rewritten. Fortunately, I haven't had to make any selections on what type of burn process to use. Otherwise I would be dead in the water. CDBurnerXP Pro has just done it for me. Thank goodness.

I don't know if this will help, but give the program several seconds to register whether there is a disc there and what is or is not on the CD or DVD. I know I have jumped the gun on that one.

Dang. Two years passed and I get a note saying someone replied to this topic. I've actually gotten a few grey hairs since my last post in this topic.

Let's see, $29.95 vs free. CDBurnerXP wins (now guess which is which).

pasnthroo

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.