Discs cannot be written

After installing the program, after some time of using it, the discs stopped being recorded.
When you try to write, there is a kind of recording simulation, but the disc remains blank.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2021 at 9:27 AM, Denis said:

After installing the program, after some time of using it, the discs stopped being recorded.
When you try to write, there is a kind of recording simulation, but the disc remains blank.

Denis, this seems to be similar to my post of 25 May - Stuck in burning phase - which can be found under General Discussion and Support. For several years CDburnerXP has worked with no hitches but at sometime unknown to me that has changed. Although the copy phase seems to proceed OK, everything comes to a halt with the intiation of the burning phase. For more details see my post. I have run out of ideas. Have you come up with anything?