Sign in to follow this  
jurchiks

Crash thing

I have a bug when launching the latest v4 Cd Burner Xp Pro, it shows the well known "the program needs to be closed" error

That wouldn't be such a big problem because i have the V3 installation, and V3 works fine

I read in FAQ that it's caused by my Comodo Firewall Pro, but i can't disable it since if i do, then i have to reinstall my pc

I have a huge problem with viruses, one second without defense and its finished

anyway, just wanted to let you know, that if you have the same error i have, and you also have CFP, then V3 should work for you

P.S. didn't check if it was available for download anymore

No, you are not finished without Comodo. If you have a recent OS, that is WinXP SP2, Win2003 or WinVista, Firewall enabled, then you really do not need an additional Firewall, in particular not this one. If you still insist on using it, then it's entirely your problem :)

comodo can't stop the win32.virut virus that i have, it's being sent to me every time i connect to internet, can't stop it anyhow. thx god i found an AV that can find it and delete it (it can't be cleaned :@).

how can you not to know that built-in windows firewall is the worst firewall of all!?

if i would know how to use the hosts file to block all IPs i don't want to connect to, i might stop using firewall, but since i don't even know the IPs...

Anyway, what about the bug, is it fixed??

It's not a bug in our software, so we won't fix it.

And btw, unless you want to set up a hardware firewall, the built-in Windows firewall will be good enough for you. Other software firewalls do not grant a lot more protection. If you "feel" safer with Comodo, so be it. Not my business ;)