Sign in to follow this  
fromillo

lg 52x24x52x BUG?

I' ve found a bug with my cd recorder, i think.

I have an lg 52x24x52x

This is what there is in control panel

LG HL-DT-ST CD-RW GCE-8522b

When i run cdburnerxp (lastest version, but even older) and i click on choose recorder, the program quit.

May be that is it a bug?

Hello, and sorry for my bad english (I'm italian :-))

No problems, with other software.

I have tried nero (all versions), deepburner, roxio, clonecd under windows. And with linux k3b.

I only have problem with cdburnerxp.

How can i solve, or help develpers to solve this bug?

I'd like to tell it's pretty good program, but unfortunately, I have LG 52/24/52 too 8520B and I can erase, write and other, and all is succesfully, but when I try to insert my fresh burned CDRW into CDR/CDRW drive, it spinn it all around 20min max - I never test it longer, and it can't be read. :<

I thought it will be the best program next to Ooo, but I see there are too many bugs... Could you fix it? And I'll suggest it to all my friends as the best burn/rip/and_oter windows program.

Best Regards

We working on fixing all errors, the problem is that there are so many different drives so it's impossible for us to test all. Never experienced this problem my self, are you using the latest version 2.2.4 and can you please send me some more information of the type of disc you are burning, type of files, size of added files as much information as possible, and I shall make some more tests.

Yes, I use 2.2.4, but, I burned www sides (10000 files in 400MB) on CD 10x-4x with 12x speed (optimal as program chose). When I set speed to 4x all is OK.

I didn't burn on 10x but when I'll I tell you.

In Nero x12 is succesfull, but I'd like to use this program not Nero.

Once more bravo for free burner as goog as other commercial are.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.