Sign in to follow this  
New Raider

Attention EZCD Creator and Nero users

I am the poster who was and is angry at Flo for not even attempting to figure out the cause of all our problems.

If you are using an upgraded version of EZCD Creator and still run into problems, uninstall the included DirectCD.

It is "packet writing" software which eats up memory resources because of the drag and drop copy system.

The "memory hog" part of it wouldn't alone cause problems though.

WindowsXP and 2000 includes some drivers that conflicts with EZCD Creator even without DirectCD, so update your drivers.

Windows95 and 98 also conficts with it, but this is only DirectCD related.

Windows98SE and ME, do not have the same 16bit winsock conflicts, but both OSs do have driver conflicts.

Nero includes inCD which is much like DirectCD.

Nero's packet writing software cannot be uninstalled, otherwise Nero can't run.

My advice is not to use Nero.

"Deep Burner" might be a better solution for you if you don't mind the integrated adware toolbar which monitors your surfing habits and bookmarks/favorites .

"Burn For Free" uses a similar toolbar, so you'll be seeing ads everywhere!

I am the poster who was and is angry at Flo for not even attempting to figure out the cause of all our problems.

"All our problems"? That sounds as if everyone has lot's of problems. As far as I know that is not true. Also, I always try to figure out the cause of problems, but you might know that this is not always easy.

"Deep Burner" might be a better solution for you if you don't mind the integrated adware toolbar which monitors your surfing habits and bookmarks/favorites .

DeepBurner does not contain adware or spyware.

"All our problems"? That sounds as if everyone has lot's of problems.

Please take a look at almost every previous post here.

All posts are related to the programs listed.

DeepBurner does not contain adware or spyware.

On the site itself it says it includes a toolbar which generates popup ads, but in the EULA it says the toolbar does not come from the same company and therefor has it's own EULA.

This company is SaveU, most noted for their spyware.

SaveU itself has dropped it's spyware, but as said in the previous spyware thread, like Gator, it carries and attracts spyware even if it's not added by SaveU itself.

One of these is a hijacker called Xupiter Toolbar which is like the MyDoom of spyware.

Please take a look at almost every previous post here.

All posts are related to the programs listed.

Erm, what are "the programs listed" then? If you mean the programs _you_ listed, then I think you ahve to admit that questions about those programs are quite rare here (because this is CDBXPP forum and not Nero forum).

On the site itself it says it includes a toolbar which generates popup ads, but in the EULA it says the toolbar does not come from the same company and therefor has it's own EULA.

This company is SaveU, most noted for their spyware.

SaveU itself has dropped it's spyware, but as said in the previous spyware thread, like Gator, it carries and attracts spyware even if it's not added by SaveU itself.

One of these is a hijacker called Xupiter Toolbar which is like the MyDoom of spyware.

Where did you read all that about toolbar and else? I actually installed both DeepBurner and DeepBurner Pro and they do not contain spyware or adware. That's a fact. If they used spyware, I never would have touched DeepBurner and I also wouldn't have created a translation for it.

I've just printed out the EULA for Deepburner and it neither mentions SAVEU or Toolbar. I cannot find it anywhere on their home page either.

Simple as that.

Rog