Sign in to follow this  
oxyg3n

Problem recording DVD-R [closed]

Hello,

I have faced an error during recording DVD-R disk with my TOSHIBA DVD-ROM SD-R6112 DVD-R/DVD-RW recorder.

I was recording using default settings (writing speed 1x - 1358kB/p, Use buffer protection - on), and recording ended with error.

I have spoiled 2 ACME DVD-Rs. First time recording finished at 90%, another at 95%. First time i chose to close session, second - to leave it open.

I was writing files (not ISO), size 4.661.102.475 bytes.

In C disk I have 5GB of free space.

I have used another freeware programs (DeepBurner, Grab & Burn) for burning my DVDs, and faced no problems, but I like CDBurnerXP interface.

Thanks for any suggestions.

WinXP Pro SP2, CDBurnerXP 3.0.116

Now it would be interesting _what_ error you received and not only when. Anyway, I can't promise you that we can fix that bug, but I suggest you try the next version.

Hi,

thank's for a quick answer. I can't remember exactly what error it was, but something about "unknown error", or smth.

I tried to burn one more DVD-R with same conditions, and it completed successfully :roll:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.