Sign in to follow this  
Guest MEPHISTO

audio cd

Guest MEPHISTO

Hello

I have this message when i want write an audio cd

error while writing audio cd :error power during calibration can't fulfil writing on this fisc.

but i haven't any problem to write a data disc

what is the problem thanks for your answer

Guest DeltronZero

I have the same problem. I was able to burn successfully using other programs, but not CDBurnerXP Pro -- no problem using CDBurnerXP Pro for Data, either.

I noticed that the "Display Recorder Information..." button does not appear highlighted in Audio CD mode, but will be highlighted and clickable in Data mode.

Very odd. Any intelligent people know what's going on?

Guest tb

i´ve got LG HL-DT-ST CD-RW GCE-8524B recorder and version 3.0.116 of CDBurner. Both problems reported by other users- error during power calibration while trying to burn audio cd and not supported DAO and SAO

Waiting for the new version :-)

Hello,

I had the same Problem. Then i tryed another kind of Blank CD. Now, it works fine.

Bye,

Andreas

Guest hi

error power during calibration.

I had that problem too with programs like easy cd creator. It's not the program, it's the cd rw disk that can't be delete or rewrite anymore (usually happens to cheap cd rw disk).

Thank you ! To the author of this program for making it free.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.