Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paul

Convert Not Working

Guest Paul

I cannot get "conversion" to work in Audio CD mode.(mp3 to wav & wav to mp3) I have followed the help file instructions but cannot bring up the convert function from the menu.

Is this function now disabled or can someone suggest what I'm doing wrong if not.

Guest girlie

I have tried to do the same and can't find where there is an option to convert with the newer version. I have to have 2 copies the old and the newer version just to convert from one to the other. And now I have begun to get error messages every time I try to open the program. It's become too much trouble to use.

I have tried to do the same and can't find where there is an option to convert with the newer version.

As I said, the new version does NOT have that feature.

I have to have 2 copies the old and the newer version just to convert from one to the other.And now I have begun to get error messages every time I try to open the program. It's become too much trouble to use.

Of course installing both versions of CDBXPP will cause trouble, that's why we tell you to remove version 2 when installing version 3 (red bold text in setup).