Sign in to follow this  
Lula

Download [solved]

:?:

Hi!

I'm experiencing a basic problem: i just can't download cdburner! When I click on DOWNLOAD, nothing happens. I did it twice. Where am I suppose to find it? Is there any shortcut or .exe I'm supposed to see? Thanks for any help.

:cry: Hi,

I click on Download (left side of the homepage) then

- older versions

- link # 2 simtel

- Belgium (I tried Austria too)

- download file

- file comes up: setup.zip, I click on open

there is that little window that opens and nothing else happen. I checked my files without finding any trace of your application.

I try now the link you posted and it worked. I don't have have to test your program now but I guess it will work. Thanks for the help. :wink:

:cry: Hi,

I click on Download (left side of the homepage) then

- older versions

- link # 2 simtel

- Belgium (I tried Austria too)

- download file

- file comes up: setup.zip, I click on open

there is that little window that opens and nothing else happen. I checked my files without finding any trace of your application.

I try now the link you posted and it worked. I don't have have to test your program now but I guess it will work. Thanks for the help. :wink:

Thx for your report. OK, at first you should not download old versions if something does not work with them ;)

Additionally it seems that the file on their servers is corrupt so it can't start setup. I think I'll remove them from the list. Why did you want to download 3.0.113 version anyway?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.