Sign in to follow this  
Guest Melon

No compatible CDR drives reported-but my drive is supported

Guest Melon

CdburnerXP doesn't recognize my drives when I choose to burn audio CDs - with data CDs it recognizes both. I have Lite-On CD-RW LTR-48246S (which appears on the supported drives list as fully compatible) and Lite-On DVD-RW SOHW-1653S. I have Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition, Nero Express 6 and Deepburner are installed and working flawlessly with both drives, but CdburnerXP won't work for audio cds. I've read on this forum that different libraries are used for audio and data discs, but if my drive is supported then probably there is something I can do to make it work? Any ideas?

Hm, no I don't think so. If it works with other burning programs, and only one lib does not se your drive, the lib needs a fix we can't provide. We can only wait for it.