Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gast

*.nrg convert to *.iso

Guest Gast

Hi,

I tried to convert a nrg-file (created with Nero 5.5.10.56) to an iso-file. After selecting input and output file and clicking the "convert file"-button, the prog worked for about 1 second and told "Conversion completed successfully"...but the size of the output file was only 724kB. The size of the input file is 440MB!

What's wrong?!?

Greets, Dirk

Guest Rick_

You know... the tool you described has source code in there. Maybe it could help you figure out what's wrong with your routines. (Just don't copy it, cuz it's GPL'ed).

Cya :)

Guest Circle

I was gonna post a very long post about how the iso that I converted from a nrg turns out to be invalid and all the trouble I was dealing with trying to burn this music CD and all... until I found out ISO can't do music CDs. :( Sigh. Guess this isn't really a bug, but I think the next version should have a warning about music CDs can't be ISOs before I click the convert button. It's late, going to bed, I'll deal with this tomorrow.

At least CDburnerXP burns my DVD-Rs well. :crooked smile:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.