Sign in to follow this  
Guest someonee

?? I'm having a error 41

Guest someonee

I can't find any of my cdroms I get error code 41 I have d-tools installed and a few other cdburning software I'm trying out.

I can't find any of my cdroms

Well, I can't help you if you are unable to find your CD roms. If you are talking about CDBXPP not finding your CD-Rom drives, then it shouldn't be a big problem since CD-Roms are not needed for burning. If you are actually talking of CD burning devices instead of ROMs, then it is likely that your drives is not supported or you have a bad system-config.

In this case, try suggestions in Drives Incompeten...err Incompatibilities forum.

I get error code 41

Of course, I know every error code by heart. Thus, a bit more detailed description of your problem is absolutely unnecessary.

I have d-tools installed

Great...and in which way is it related to your problem? As far as I know, it is used for CD-Rom emulation and does not have to do anything with burning. Could be a replacement for the CD-Roms you can't find anymore though.

and a few other cdburning software I'm trying out.

More interesting would be the results of your tests. Anyway, why do you think you should post that in bug forum?? Do you think we will accpept this as a bug when throwing an error code at us without any further info? If you didn't notice, the descripton of the bug forum says: "think twice before posting here". It seems like you did not even think once. Sorry for being that sarcastic, but I wanted to have at least a bit fun for myself when answering that post.

Guest someonee

Flo ... No problem but you talk too much

I fixed the problem it something to do with a mesy installer that messing with my drivers now all my roms are gone. Luckly for me I had a good system restore setup so I pulled one of those and it works fine now ??? So I bet if there is no real reson you guys have a installer you should have one version as zip for people like me.

Flo ... No problem but you talk too much

Usually I don't because there is lots of other work to do.

I fixed the problem it something to do with a mesy installer that messing with my drivers now all my roms are gone. Luckly for me I had a good system restore setup so I pulled one of those and it works fine now ??? So I bet if there is no real reson you guys have a installer you should have one version as zip for people like me.

You said a "mesy" installer, did you actually mean our installer which messed your Roms up? The next version will get another, better one anyway.

Itunes should not be blamed I think.