Sign in to follow this  
floele

Other Languages! [Done ver.3 -depending on translators]

Hello!!

First I want to congratulations with your software because it is very very very good, but I have an idea, to create in another languages, i'm in Brasil and i would like this software in Portugues to Brasil.

And another idea is to input the software in the Tray of the windows when it is working.

Congratulations!

Thiago

Sory if my english isnĀ“t good because i'm Brazilians.

quote:
Originally posted by tgbf

Hbut I have an idea, to create in another languages, i'm in Brasil and i would like this software in Portugues to Brasil.

id="quote">

id="quote">

You are not the first one with that idea ;-)

quote:

And another idea is to input the software in the Tray of the windows when it is working.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Hm, could be a nice option, maybe with an indicator that shows the progress of the burning.

I have seen other free burner software that have multi-language options, so why not implement it? :) And this software is the most user-friendly of those free software for burners, also with nice gui that i've seen yet!

Btw, why is this program's native language not swedish? ;)

quote:
Originally posted by Japcom

I have seen other free burner software that have multi-language options, so why not implement it? :)

id="quote">

id="quote">

Because it is a lot of work to create a language file...

quote:

Btw, why is this program's native language not swedish? ;)

id="quote">

id="quote">

There are more people who can speak engish than people who can speak swedish [;)]

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.