Sign in to follow this  
floele

New Major Version: 3.5

Yep, in fact it is not that good if the avatar is bigger than the posts text ;)

I do understand that MR. ADMIN, but you(if you stated those rules), said 200 kbs is the most size....so some users will want the most size for their pics to show up.

PS: I now see that the requirements for the size is: LESS THAN 150 WIDE, LESS THAN 200 HIGH...I just applied myself to those rules, see my avatar size now.

JUST 1 question: how come you said 200 B4?

u CANT be just changing avatar size just cause it looks bigger to you.....when in the 1st place you or other big guy in this site put that 200 size as the default one.

anyways, I applied your requirements to my avatar.

Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 150 pixels, the height no greater than 200 pixels, and the file size no more than 49 KB.

it looks better smaller now :wink2:

I do understand that MR. ADMIN,

Dont take that for too serious ;)

but you(if you stated those rules), said 200 kbs is the most size....so some users will want the most size for their pics to show up.

PS: I now see that the requirements for the size is: LESS THAN 150 WIDE, LESS THAN 200 HIGH...I just applied myself to those rules, see my avatar size now.

It is OK. Once I changed that rule for my own avatar (some testing) which was very wide but not very high. But your avatar uses the whole space :D (and mine was transparent)

Guest Francesco bat

Hello !

I have seen that the version 3.5 is released.

I hope in this version to have been added the option to be warned in case of presence of file with characters very much longs !

Do you know if this option is added in this version ?

Bye

Francesco bat

Hmm...

Something didn't work out OK for me when trying the Alpha. I started getting problems with a missing MSVCR70.dll file and some other programs stopped working along with CDBurnerXP. I had to use the restore feature of WinXP to rollback to before the installation of the Alpha.

I hadn't uninstalled the prior version of CDBurnerXP so that could have been part of the problem. After I installed the Alpha and saw that the prior version was still there I deleted the prior version. If I recall correctly that didn't remove the entire folder of the prior version so I manually deleted it. Come to think of it I think I was given a warning message about deleting the folder but did it anyway. That was probably what caused the problem.

Thanks.

I believe it is already installed but I'll check when I get back home this evening. When I installed the Alpha on a test laptop here at work it prompted me to install the .Net framework. It didn't prompt me when I tried it at home.

Thanks for the link though if it isn't!

I believe it is already installed but I'll check when I get back home this evening. When I installed the Alpha on a test laptop here at work it prompted me to install the .Net framework. It didn't prompt me when I tried it at home.

Thanks for the link though if it isn't!

I'd suggest reinstalling the Framework prior to reinstalling the Alpha...

.NET? You're making a giant mistake with this. Why not write it in Java then? I will no longer use this program then and will stop recommending it to others as it was a truely great program. Oh well, there's still burnatonce for free CD burning on Windows without the garbage that is .NET.

What are your problems with .NET? Have you actually looked into it?

.NET is being used by a number of large programs now, including driver control panels for nVidia and ATi video cards. There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON not to install .NET other than the rather large download. If you use an nVidia or ATi video card (with a recent driver), Quickbooks, Norton Ghost, or any number of other large programs you already have .NET installed anyhow.

You're clearly just buying into the hype that the anti-MS crowd is spreading :roll: This is obvious since you're recommending an interpreted language (java / python / perl / PHP) over a compiled one. If you knew ANYTHING about programming, you'd know that interpreted languages sacrifice ALOT of speed to gain compatibility.

I look forward to the new version!

NOTE: Rather than replying with a flame, please reply with facts supporting your anti-.NET stance.

Will Version 3.5 write a UDF filesystem for DVD-Video disc, or atleast have that option to enable it or not. So far I tried to burn a disc with CDBurnerXP Pro, and only one of my 2 stand alone players could read the disc. The problem is, is that it's my other player that won't play the disc is the one I want to use to watch my movies on.