New Major Version: 3.5

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

Hello. Does version 3.5 have a 'CD to ISO' option? (I tried selecting all files in a CD and saving to ISO, but that doesn't create an exact copy of it, and I only have one CD drive...)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jan65

uhm.. hate to bug you with this :oops: , but any idea as to when the new version is going to be released? what's the current schedule, well if no serious new problems surface in the current alpha...?

• 2 weeks later...

opensource would help development x10! :)

congrats on the great program, among my favourites of freeware.

(and Im one that tries to replace every commercial app with a viable free/opensource one).

• 2 weeks later...

opensource would help development x10! :)

congrats on the great program, among my favourites of freeware.

(and Im one that tries to replace every commercial app with a viable free/opensource one).

Unfortunately, they will not go to open source, so this program better stick around.

Guest BsM

wel done for 3.5 :) I'm nero user since many year and don't want pay to update to version 7, I'll prefer donate for CD burnerXP when I have a bit of cash (promised!).

Continue this great work you roxxs !! 8)

Best,

Bsm

www.tdt3d.be

:firefox:

Guest MRT

Unfortunately we *can* not go opensource. Read the FAQ.

Which FAQ? This one? That's not very helpful.... I would also like to read the paragraph that explains why.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im greedily awaiting version 3.5, especially now with the new and evermore bloated version of nero 7 on the horizon.

I still have nero 6.6...but when CDBXP 3.5 is released, if its as good as I hope it will be, then I will leave nero for good :) I don't like where nero is going.

Oh, I forgot that. Well, in in this topic one of our donors asked for it and since we don't have such a thing he wanted to try making such a version himself. I didn't hear anything more about it though.

Well, I only tried burning 800MB discs (which didn't work in CDBXP 3.0.116) and that worked fine. I don't know though if this is really overburning so it might be that your kind of overburning still does not work ;)