Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnny Bro

Program won't launch

Guest Johnny Bro

Hello,

I have re-installed the program several times. I am using Win 98SE. Whenever I click on the icon, or select the program from the start menu, or even use Explorer to launch cdbxp.exe it doesn't do anything. Any ideas?

Guest Johnny Bro

Hello,

I tried installing the VB files, but it still does the same thing.

Guest Johnny Bro

This program does work on Win 98, does it not? I found some log which seems to indicate some problem with the Windows Installer Version.

It does work on Windows98SE. But the installer can't be the problem, because if you have an icon in startmenu for CDBXPP, the installer must have already (sucessfully) finished.

Guest johnny bro

Hello,

I understalled the version 3 and actually installed one of the older version 2's. It started up and is running fine. However, not it is telling me that there is no compatible disk when I go to write a dvd. I tried both a dvd+r and dvd+rw and get same message.

Guest johnny bro

Yes, that is correct. However, the Plextor professional software that came with the drive does detect it.

Guest Johnny Bro

Just to follow up. The program recognizes my drive ok, which is a Plextor PX-716A

You could try the suggestions in drive incompatibilites forum, but my recommendation is to wait for the upcoming version and test that one again ;)

Guest Johnny Bro

I looked through all of those already, but didn't see anything useful.

Thanks anyway.

I have windows XP. I download and install all additional software. Version 3 (113,116) not launch. It's shows in process for about 0.3 seconds and hide. But Version 2 normal work and writing disks.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.