Writing error(3)...A NT disc I/O operation failed (1054)

Guest guest

All,

apparently I'm unable to burn CD-R with my LG GCE-8480B Writer with CDBurnerXP Pro V3.0.116 on my Win2000Pro Sp4+ workstation.

I tried with aspi V4.60 and with wnaspi32.dll without any success.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Luigi

(luigighi_at_ciaoweb.it)

• 9 months later...
Guest russthedutch

I have it too with my NEC ND-1000. Don't know what causes it but on Nero also just stops resonding. thought initially it was because of xp SP2 so I tried this free program, see if it worked. I've not used CDBurnerXP before so thought I'd give it a go. If anyone can help with this matter I too would be grateful! Thanks.

I just installed a Sony DW-D22A and am getting the same error. I can read DVD's and can read/write CD-R's. I am wondering if it is a compatibility problem with the DVD-R's I bought. My firmware is the latest, and I am using Windows 2000 Professional.I plan to make a trip to CompUSA and buying some expensive DVD-R's to see if it will make a difference.