I need help!!!!!!

Guest cindyjf324@yahoo.com

Guest cindyjf324@yahoo.com

I have been trying to get my cdburnerxp to work since the day I'd purchased it. I have been trying to get some assistance from your company on making the cdburner compatible with my windows xp pack 2 (2pack). Please e-mail the solution to me. For some reason I am unable to download the entire version of your cdburner xp. :x :x :x

You should´nt buy CD Burner XP pro, because it is a freeware. I use v. 3.0.115, because in 3.0.116 I´m not able to burn DiscAtOnce on my Teac CDW 552 E, as in v. 3.0.115. Hope it will be corrected in rising v. 3.5, i´m looking forward.

CD Burner XP Pro is very good program.

Buk

• 11 months later...

I'm trying to burn a CD from a casette tape of a radio interview, which I recorded with "Audacity" and saved as *.wav files.

CDBXP is very intuitive and easy to use, which I like... unfortunatley when I put the finished CDs into my player, all I get is.... silence!

Checking the disks via Explorer, there are no files - data or audio - show, but the CD-R is both "full" and "Empty" at the same time. Essentially a ruined CD, apparently.

Aren't CD burners supposed to convert *.wav files into audio format (*.cda?) before burning to disk? If not, do I have to convert them into a certain format prior to trying to burn them to cD? And how do I manage that if it's not an option in my recording utility?

Could be a compatability thing I suppose - it's a fairly new HP CD/DVD drive.

Suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

He might order from some website like file hippo or snapfiles, where they can burn you a cd on the freeware or shareware and charge some money. If I did so, I might forget where I get the cd but only remember I paid for it.