Sign in to follow this  
BobEverard

Bug with Disk-at-once?

I just burned a lve concert, in two versions, one with track-at-oce, one with disk-at-once.

The first is OK, but there's a 2 second break in the applause after every number. The second produces a CD which, according to Windows Media Player, has the right number of tracks with the right lengths, but playing starts 2:46 into the first track, and all tracks are out of sync.

What I want is a 0 second delay before each track, except the first, and disk-at-once seems to be the only way to influence the inter-track gap.

I'm using 3.0.115.

Hi, I have similar problem with v. 3.0.116, with 3.0.115 i have no problem. I have Teac CDW 552 E. Maybe try v. 3.0.116 or 2.2.9.

buk

Interesting - on 3.0.116 I'm not even able to specify disk-at-once. I get an error message:

Error while writing Audio CD:

Session-At-Once and Disk-At-Once audio writing are not supported on this drive.

I guess it's better that I get this message than a CD which, in spite of its correct TOC, has all of its tracks offset by a few minutes. All I actually want is to have a 0 sec gap before all but the first track. I suppose I'll just have to go back to one of my older bits of burning software, which I don't like as much as CDBurnerXP, for any CDs I want to burn with any other gap than 2 seconds.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.